1. Any Pentium 1.6GHz class or better machine with at least 512Mb of memory (RAM). Screen resolution 1024x768 minimum, 1600x1200 recommended (the more the better).
2. Windows 2003, XP, Vista, 2008. You may need to download and install FREE Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1 Framework Windows component - follow directions here.
3. Internet connection is required for near real-time earthquake data updates and for maps loading. Broadband connection (DSL or cable modem) is highly recommended.
1. download QuakeMapSetup.zip (approx. 0.9 Mb) here
2. after downloading, open the zip file, double-click on QuakeMapSetup.msi file and follow instructions.
Please visit Support page for more information.
|© Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.|